Duke Energy selected six properties in North Carolina to participate in their 2020 Site Readiness Program, a program to enhance the preparedness of sites for business and industrial development. The Nash County site currently being recognized is the 142-acre N.C. Highway 97 Site, located right off of Interstate 95. “The acceptance of our N.C. Highway 97 site into the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program helps distinguish Nash County sites as shovel ready thanks to the program’s ensuring due diligence and quality. Nash County now has two Duke Energy site readiness properties for companies who are looking for their next premier business location” – Andy Hagy, Director, Nash County Department of Economic Development. Middlesex Corporate Centre, a 322 acre industrial park, was the first Nash County site to have completed the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program. Read the entire news release here.
- Piecing Together a More Prosperous Future
- WRAL Spotlight on Nash County’s 3 Premier Industrial Properties
- Nash County Property Selected as a Participant in the Duke Energy 2020 Site Readiness Program
- Rocky Mount Continuing to Make News for Manufacturing and Logistics
- Nash County Joins The Research Triangle Regional Partnership